Greatest commandment of Jesus

Saturday, January 25, 2014
An order that , if sustained, be not 
too far from the kingdom of God

The man was a master . 
He taught the law of Moses . 
He was impressed to see Jesus answer 
questions hypocrites and heretics with wisdom;
 

" One of the scribes came and heard them debating Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer , he asked him . " Of all the commandments , which is the most important? "
He felt it was his opportunity to ask Jesus , the Great Teacher, which is the greatest commandment , how can you save on the life and the kingdom of God .
Now we have to throw all our prejudices, everything we learned in Sunday school , and all the teachings of mortals. All those who love Jesus should let him speak :
"Most important ," Jesus answered , " is this: . ' Hear, O Israel , the Lord our God , the Lord is one Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. "
 

A great answer to a great question , because the Lord our God is one , I love , I love to the best of their ability .
Jesus was not finished. It had more to teach. Obviously Jesus taught man everything he needed to enter the kingdom of God. Jesus added :
" ... The second : 'Love your neighbor as yourself. "
The Grand Master also said :
" There are no greater than those of command. "
 

The man who asked Jesus repeats the order to ensure that the right to :
Mark 12:32 " Very well, sir, 'replied the man. " Are right in saying that God is one and there is no one that he ... "
Jesus saw that the man had learned the greatest commandment given to him properly the good news:
Mark 12:34 "When Jesus saw that he answered discreetly , he said . " Thou art not far from the kingdom of God "  

There are important lessons from this story:
 

First, Jesus taught man more than you asked , but he said that he is the son of God and the Savior sent to redeem mankind from their sins. He said nothing like what people are instructed to repeat that "born again " in Christ , " You must get me individually , accept as the Son of God, the Lord and Savior was dying on the cross for your sins and rise from the dead. May the Holy Spirit fill you ... "
Take what Jesus said and what people leave added .
 

Second, salvation depends on this commandment. Jesus made it clear when another man approached Jesus to learn from him (Mark 10:17-29 ) . The man dropped to his knees and said to Jesus :
Mark 10:17-18 ? " Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life," Jesus replied, "Why do you call me good No one is good - except God alone ? " .
 

Third, Jesus confirmed that there is no larger than the command . In case, someone might think that the greatest commandment modified later , Jesus said:
Matthew 5:17-19 " For I tell you , until heaven and earth pass, one jot or one title by no means pass from the law until all is accomplished . He shall break one of these least commandments , and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven , but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven . "
 

Fourth, anyone who loves Jesus and wants to go in life should be the most important commandment of Jesus, who said :
John 14:15 " If you love Me , keep My commandments. "
. Mat 19:17 " If you would enter life, keep the commandments. "
 

Fifth, a sincere Christian must accept what Jesus said without twisting his words or find a hidden meaning in them . Jesus taught exactly what Moses taught some 2,000 years earlier:
Deuteronomy 6:4-5 "Hear, O Israel : the Lord our God , the Lord is one Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength . " .
Jesus, peace and blessings of God be upon him , taught the same eternal truth all the prophets of God taught his people that God is one , only love .
Deuteronomy 6:13 " Fear the Lord your God , and serve him only take your oaths in his name. "
Deuteronomy 5:07 " You shall have no other gods before me. "
Isaiah 43:11 "I myself am your Lord , and besides me there is no savior . "
Hosea 13:04 "I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt . You acknowledge no God but me, no Savior except me. "
Psalm 95:6-7 "Come , let us worship and adore, kneel before the Lord our Maker . 'Cause we are the people of his pasture , and the sheep of his voice and he is our God . "
 

Jesus said that Satan and education :
Matthew 4:10 " Go, Satan , for it is written : 'Worship the Lord your God and serve him only . "
Sixth, the Quran confirms the great commandment of Jesus. The Quran teaches us exactly what God has sent all the prophets with the same teaching : to worship the one true God.
" ... And your God is One God There is no god but He ... " (Quran 2:163 )
" Your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him ... " (Quran 17:23)
" And We sent no messenger before (O Muhammad ) but We revealed to him ( saying) : ' None has the right to be worshiped but I , so I love " (Quran 21: 25.)
Seventh, the Day of Resurrection , the Quran tells us that God will ask Jesus :
" And [ the attention of the day] when God will say,"Jesus , son of Mary, has told the people : " me and my mother as gods besides God Takes ... " (Quran 5:116 )
 

Jesus answers:
" He will say : " Limitless 're in your glory was not for me to say what I have no right . I had said it, You would have known. You know what me, and I do not know what is in yourself. indeed, it is only you who knows how to enjoy all the things that are beyond the range of perception of a created being . I said I did not , except what you commanded me - to worship God , my Lord and your Lord was a witness against them while I dwelt amongst them, but when you do, I got . only that I was his tutor, "You are witnesses of everything If you punish them - indeed they are your servants : but if You forgive them - indeed, it is you who is the Mighty, the Wise .. " (Quran 5:116 - 118 )

No comments:

Post a Comment