CAT STEVENS, FORMER POP STAR, UK (PART 1 OF 2)

Tuesday, October 29, 2013
One of the highlights of the 70s and the search for truth musical personalities .
Part 1 : life as a musician.POP STAR

All I have to say, it 's what you know, to confirm what you already know , the message of the Prophet [ peace and blessings of God be upon him ] as given by God - the true religion . As human beings we are given a consciousness and a duty that has placed us at the top of creation ... It is important to realize the obligation to rid ourselves of all illusions and to make our lives a preparation for the next life.God Anyone who misses this chance is not likely to give another , to be brought back again and again, because it says in the Holy Quran that when man is brought to account , he said: "O Lord , send us back and give us another chance . The Lord says: " If I do the same. "God

My early religious education religion

I grew up in the modern world of all the luxury and the high life of show business .God I was born in a Christian family , but we know that all children born in his original nature - it is only his parents that turn him to this or that religion . I was given this religion (Christianity ) and thought well . I was taught that God exists, but there was no direct contact with God , so we had to make contact with Him through Jesus - really was the door to God . This was more or less accepted by me, but I do not swallow .POP STAR

I looked at some of the statues of Jesus , they were just stones with no life. And when I said that God is three , I was puzzled even more but could not speak.God I pretty much thought , because I had to have respect for the faith of my parents.

POP STAR God

Slowly, I walked away from that religious education . I started making music. I wanted to be a big star. All these things I've seen in movies and the media have seized me , and I thought maybe it was my God , in order to make money .God I had an uncle who had a beautiful car . " Well, I said , " did. It has a lot of money , " The people around me influenced me to think she was . , This world was their God.religion

I decided that this was the life for me to make a lot of money , have now my examples were the pop stars 'good life' . . I started making songs , but deep inside me, I had a sense of humanity , a feeling that if I became rich I help the needy .God ( It says in the Qur'an , we make a promise , but when we do , we want to keep and get greedy .)POP STAR

So what happened is that I became very famous . I was still a teenager , my name and photo were splashed in all the media. They made me larger than life , if I wanted to live larger than life, and the only way to do that was intoxicated ( with liquor and drugs). God

HOSPITAL religion

After a year of financial success and living "high" , I became very ill , contracted TB and had to be hospitalized. It was then that I started thinking : What would I do ? I was a body, and my goal in life was merely to satisfy this body? I realized now that this calamity was a blessing given to me by God , the opportunity to open my eyes - " Why am I here , why am I in bed? " - And I started looking for some answers. At that time, there was great interest in Eastern mysticism . I started reading , and the first thing I began to become aware of the death and that the soul moves , does not stop. I felt I was taking the path of happiness and success.God I started meditating and even became a vegetarian . Now I believe in the " peace and flower power " and this was the general trend. But what I do not believe in particular was that I was not more than a body . This realization came to me in the hospital.religion

One day I was walking and I was caught in the rain , I began running to the shelter and then I realized , " Wait a minute , my body is wet, my body is telling me I have wet. This reminds me of a saying that the body is like a donkey , and must come where you should go . otherwise, the donkey will lead you where you want to go .religion

Then I realized I had a will, a God-given gift : follow the will of God. I was fascinated by the new terminology I was learning in the Eastern religion . Now he was tired with Christianity. I started making music again , and this time , I started thinking about my own thoughts . I remember one of my songs. He says: " I wonder , I wonder what makes the sky , which causes hell. Do I have to meet you in my bed or dusty cell while others reach the big hotel ? " And I knew I was in the way.religion

I also wrote another song, "The way to find God. " It made me even more famous in the world of music. It was hard because I was getting rich and famous , and at the same time, I am sincerely seeking the truth . then I got to a point where I decided that Buddhism is right and noble, but I was not ready to leave the world . I'm too attached to the world and was not ready to become a monk and to isolate myself from society.God

I tried to cards and astrology Zen and Ching , numerology, tarot. I tried to look back into the Bible and found nothing . At that time, I knew nothing about Islam , and then , what he saw as a miracle occurred . My brother had visited the mosque in Jerusalem and was greatly impressed that while on the one hand, throbbing life (unlike the churches and synagogues which were empty ) , on the other hand , an atmosphere of peace and tranquility prevailed.religion

No comments:

Post a Comment